- Jot down your website revamp wishlist
(nicety & must-have items)
- Send those ideas to us via email, fax, stork or freight
- Book a free consult/appointment
- Talk over the wire and answer each other's questions
(unless you too like coffee and we meet locally)
- Receive our estimate, flash a Kool-Aid smile, then give us your autograph and money
- We process the red tape, cash your check and run for the hills
( ...oh, ok, just kidding! Sheesh! @$#! ....)
Seriously though, once you formally book your project with us, the magic happens.
Sure, we have clients that say they have "Blue Iris assigned homework"
when they hire us - that's because YOU know your business better than us and we need to discover and strategize.
We are your marketing & technology partner; we spread your message across the channels. Your time is too valuable to tinker around with some DIY web builder you saw watching the Superbowl or trying to decipher an overseas vendor's communications. Good, clean websites are a result of careful planning and usability always comes first. We are real Wisconsin people, eating cheese, drinking coffee (Sarah prefers wine), doing what we love to do - building marketing communications. Your website is a huge piece of that!